Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thurs., 4/21/22, 63 but very windy out, Went to Campers World in Birch Run, Spent time walking around looking at plants outside, found an Easter Egg that was missed

My chives are doing great already
Went to hang my birdhouse Kenzie made me in it's usual spot and found a big nest in the branch it goes on.

Decided to walk through the new garden on the stepping stones.  It's starting to dry up so I will be able to do some hoeing soon, then planting will be next
I found a missed Easter egg in the center of the bush by the stepping stones and got a quarter! Yay! Guess adults like Easter egg hunts too!  

Did our Bible reading, prayer and devotions, then went to Tim Hortons and I got an Ice Capp and Bill got a black coffee.  We went to Birch Run to get a camper switch and walked around Camping World.  It was fun looking at everything and going through a few campers.
We stopped at Old Town Drive In on the way home.  They have the best coneys there.  James and his mom were getting there when we were.  They talked to us for a few minutes, then they ate inside.  We had already got our order for outside.  

I wanted to do some outside work, but with the awful wind, it was too cold for me to want to stay out there long.  I pulled a few weeds, but that was it.  Nice to see the plants poking through.  Kit Kat followed me around.  I was happy when I found a missed Easter egg.  
They don't miss many, that's for sure.  I'm still looking though.  

I talked to Melissa.  She had found some pictures on her blog of my dad and Hailey, but couldn't print them from her blog.  I went through her blog and also my pictures and found some and sent them to her.  They are for Hailey's graduation party.  I did get side tracked reading Melissa's blog and watching and listening to videos on there of all the kids when they were little.  



Hailey and Grandpa
Hailey, Jack and Grandpa







 

No comments: