Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thurs. 4/7/22, Marie and Roy stopped over, Went with Melissa to Tony's, then her house.

 

Evan with the border of the puzzle done and some inside pieces.  Pieces are sorted ...eyes, mouth pieces, etc.  Let the real fun begin!

Evan next to me....I found the piece I am pointing at.  Very hard puzzle!  Have fun Melissa, Evan and whoever helps with it
Max and I

Me and Evan
Me and Jack

Got up early to do my Bible reading, praying and worship.  Made oatmeal and had my coffee afterwards.  I made a blueberry pie.   Bill just had coffee.  He went to pick up some coffee, diet pop and ice cream in town.  I cleaned the rest of the house.  Roy stopped over after her doctor appointment.  She got a good report and her blood work was amazing he said.  We visited, drank coffee/tea and had homemade blueberry pie.

In the evening, I picked up Melissa and we picked up Tony's hamburgers and fries, then went and got and ice tea for me and a Frappe for her.  We sat and visited in the parking lot and she showed me Hailey's prom dress and also had me look at Hailey's graduation invitation choices.  I liked the one they picked.  We went back to Melissa's and I went in and saw the boys and Bruce.  I found one piece to the hard puzzle Bill got for them.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys put this puzzle together and said it was hard.  I help with a couple pieces when they were doing it.  It's not one I want to put together.

I picked up an egg salad sandwich for Bill and chicken noodle soup from Souper Cafe.  Kevin and Joan were there, so I talked to them for a while.  

Came home and talked to Vikki. Texted with Adam in the morning and evening.  Sent Debbie her Scripture for the day and texted a few minutes with her.  

No comments: