Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tues., 4/19/22, Went to take my ring in to be fixed, went to Tony's for breakfast, went to Clare


We dropped off my wedding ring to be fixed and have a diamond replaced.  Bill had his cleaned and polished.  What a difference!  I was so shiny when I looked at him driving.
I love driving in Amish country
Can't drive by Cops and Donuts without visiting 

Coffee and Donuts Yum!
Evan and Melissa finished that hard puzzle today 

We got ready and went to the jewelry store next to Tony's to leave my wedding ring to be fixed.  We went next door and had breakfast at Tony's afterwards.  Sherry saw us and came to talk with us.  Her grandson, Cole was sitting in the booth behind us.  He is in high school and is in duel enrollment and will have 3 years of college finished when he is through.  So nice they have this program for kids.  I had him in my K-1 Sunday school class. Wow time flies by.  

We headed to Clare to go for a drive and visit 4 Amish stores in the area.  We went to the hardware store (that was for Bill), to the Country Outdoor Furniture Store, to Yoder's Kuntry Market, and to the huge Country Store.  How fun to walk through and look at everything.  We sure picked a day when it wasn't busy.  Probably because it was cool and there were wind warnings.  On our way home, we went through Clare and, of course, stopped at Cops and Donuts.  We each had a large coffee and donut, and also brought a donut home to eat tomorrow.  Bill filled my car with gas in Midland where it is cheaper on the way home.  It was such a fun day.  No cooking tonight, because we are still eating yummy left overs.

Adam texted me to let me know he finished his first drive in driver's training.  He said it went pretty good.  It's hard to believe he is old enough to start that already.  Grandkids sure grow up fast!

 

No comments: