Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thurs., 4/28/22, Went to Jacks, Went to garage sales with Bill, Took Bill to pain clinic, Vikki and twins came over


Peyton thinking about trying the new Hover Board they got at a garage sale

We had Isaac try the Hover Board first in the house.  We were a little nervous about them trying it outside.  He did great and so did Peyton.

Kit Kat loving her new tunnel and toys from Vikki
Vikki sent me this after I did my blog, but I had to add it.  It's so cute!
Spoiled Kitty 
Isaac went out to the camper with me.  He can't wait to go camping and neither can I.

I had oatmeal and coffee, then uncovered my plants.  Bill had to go get a blood test, so I went to Jacks and got some meat.  I saw the eagle sitting in the tree on my way.  Always love seeing eagles.  Bill called me when I was just getting ready to check out at Jack's, and wanted to know if I wanted to go to some garage sales.  Of course I said yes.  We went to the Freeland sales.  He found a couple of leather Jackets.  He got a good deal on them, so he was pretty happy.  We went to another area to look.  Stopped at a few.  I didn't buy anything.
  
Came home and I sat outside while Bill got ready for his appointment at the pain clinic.  It was a nice sunny day and got up to 54 degrees.  We went to his appointment, then I went to Aldi while he was in getting his injections.  They always call me when he is done.
I went back to the parking lot and waited for about 10 minutes, then they told me to drive up to get him.  He did good.  I am always happy when he walks out that door.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch.  They open at 3 and we got there 5 minutes after 3 so hardly no one was there.  We had fast service.  We both had sirloin steak, baked potato, salad and yummy rolls.  Everything is always delicious there.  We came home and I started edging my new garden space.  I didn't get it all done, but did make progress and got some weeds out too.  Still wet, but workable.  Vikki and the kids came and brought Kit Kat lots of cute toys she found a deal on.  Kit Kat played with every one and was so excited.  It was cute to see how excited she was.  She played in the tunnel too.  Vikki got some cat socks too.  We put the socks on her and in a flash she kicked all four off at the same time lol.  It was so funny. 

I covered my plants again tonight. Yay, this is the last night of cold temperatures in the forecast.  I'm excited about Kimmy, Vikki and my garage sale adventures tomorrow.  We always have a good time.

Talked to Vicki B., Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki.  Adam texted me and let me know he passed his Drivers training test.  I am so happy for him.  I knew he would, but I know what a relief it is when you hear you passed.  Let the driving begin!  Texted with Kenzie.  Still praying for Melissa to feel better.


No comments: