Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday, 4/4/22, Walked 2 miles, Kit Kat caught her first mouse, Went to Trinity Riders meeting

 

Ha Ha this is so me!!!

Kit Kat caught her first mouse today.  Good Kitty!

Evan with the puzzle papa gave them to put together.   Kimmy, Jared and the boys put this puzzle together and it was hard.  I helped them with two pieces which took a long time to find.  
A robin eating out of the mealworm dish I put on the table to keep it out of the rain.  
Nice big woodpecker in the tree, then on the feeder in the picture below


Another visitor who sat there for a very long time
Shannon sent me a sweet text telling me they brought a new house and also sent pictures!  I am so excited for them


I went down to the basement and did my 2 mile walk while listening to great worship music.  
Bill met Charlie for coffee at Tim Hortons.  I had my oatmeal and coffee and had my prayer time.  Reading in Revelation now for my Bible time.  My new Bible has a great commentary which is very helpful.  Bill brought a muffin home for me.  Yum!  We got together everything we need for doing taxes tomorrow.  I talked to Melissa a few times today.

It rained the whole day and was very dreary out.  Went to Trinity Rider's meeting tonight.  It was a really good meeting with a good message from the Chaplain.  We came home and Bill hauled pellets in, I played with Kit Kat a little, and then we relaxed in our recliners.  I talked to Kimmy and Vikki.  Kimmy took pictures of slides they got from Jared's mom.  It is just amazing how good the pictures turned out and how clear.  I loved seeing them.  Below are a few.
Jared's dad when he was young.  Reminds me a little bit of Jacob
Jared's dad sitting on the truck withe Jared and Eric by him
Cute baby pictures of Jared



No comments: