Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday, 4/25/22, HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY MELISSA! WE LOVE YOU!

 

Bill holding Melissa the day she was born.  We were so happy!

Happy Birthday Melissa!  We love you and we are thankful to have a daughter as loving and kind as you.  
Melissa with Evan and Jack looking on

Melissa, Hailey and me
Me, Melissa and Bill (Bill wanted to take a selfie)


It was a gloomy day which made me feel tired.  Did our regular morning routine.  The weather app said it was supposed to get in the 60's, but 55 is the highest I saw it get, with no sunshine today.  I got my refrigerator cleaned out, but didn't do much else.   Bill and I watched a 2 hour movie called Jesus Music.  It was very good and brought back lots of memories.  It is awesome to see how Christian music has gotten so worshipful today and back to the Heart of Worship as Michael W. Smith sang.  So thankful for Billy Graham and how he helped the young people as they wanted to worship God.  

After the movie, we went to Melissa's to celebrate her Birthday.  We ate burgers and hot dogs, then had delicious birthday cake and ice cream.  We all hung out on their back deck.  Bruce got Melissa a new swing for the deck, so we got to try that out.  Very comfy and nice. Melissa's peonies are way taller than mine are, and her raspberries have some leaves already.  Mine are behind as they are only buds.  We had fun with Melissa, Bruce and the kids.  Bill had to go to an elder's meeting at church, so he left early.   I stayed another half hour, then came home.  

Melissa and I had some long chats today and Vikki and I face timed and talked a few times. Eli texted me Hi today.  He's cute!  I saw heard more than that from him.  Didn't text with Adam til bedtime.  We did our good morning and good night then.  I told him I missed him all day!  Got a beautiful picture of an oriole from Lela today.  I can't wait til they get here.  

No comments: