Saturday, April 9, 2022

Sat. 4/9/22, Went to Faith Riders Meeting, Stopped at Vikki's, Kenzie stopped over, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac stopped over,


Peyton
Isaac
Isaac, me and Peyton...they were enjoying their hot fudge brownie cake
Vikki's hot fudge dessert
Kit Kat and Peyton

Vikki, Kenzie and Peyton
Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton
Vikki, Peyton, Rody, Kenzie and Isaac

Beautiful sunset tonight,  A few minutes before I took this it was a really gloomy sky

We went to the chapter meeting for Faith Riders in the morning.  It was a good meeting and we have someone who wants to join so that is great.  Wes and Gayla couldn't be there as Wes still tested positive for Covid yesterday.  

We stopped at Vikki's after we left the meeting.  I went in to give her the money for the ticket to Peyton's Choir Performance.  I took a couple of pictures of the kids, then left because Bill was waiting in the car.  He didn't sleep well last night and wanted to go home and take a nap.  I relaxed too because I didn't sleep well either.  Kenzie stopped in for a short time.  She loved being Kit Kat and Kit Kat was happy to see her.  Kit Kat remembered her. Kenzie was going to Omi's for her Easter celebration.  She didn't want dessert because she was going to be eating at 4.  I called Vikki, and invited them to come over for hot fudge brownie dessert.  Vikki and the kids had dessert, and Rody just had coffee.  We visited for a while, then they had to leave to be home before Kenzie stopped there.  Vikki sent me the nice pictures they took together at her house.  

I made goulash for dinner.  After dinner, we watched a movie called the Way Home which was based on a true story.  It was good with a great ending.




 


No comments: