Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wed., 4/13/22, Went to Meijer, Jacks and the bank, 70 degrees out today. One quick rainy spell, then muggy afterward, Easter baskets filled and ready

Breakfast outside this morning. Kit Kat came to join me.

Filled the Easter baskets for Sunday....5 are wanting money instead of an Easter Basket this year.  I always give them a choice when they get older.  They are in the closet until Sunday.
Beautiful sunny warm morning and the grass is getting really green

Well I kept checking last night until I went to bed at midnight, and Kit Kat didn't get in her bed on the deck.  This morning when I got up, I checked again and she still wasn't in there.  
I didn't see her toy anywhere either.  It was in the 60's in the morning already, so I ate breakfast out on the deck, then read my Bible and did prayer time out there.  

Bill went to meet a couple who want to become CMA members.  He did the training with them.  The guys mom did the training too and became a member.  Such a blessing.  They were in an awful motorcycle group before, became believers in Jesus and born again, started coming to our church, and now want to ride with Christians and witness. 

I went to Meijer, Jack's and then got $5 and $10's from the bank for Easter plus $20 in quarters for the Easter Egg hunt.  Hopefully the two windy days we are going to have will dry our back yard up.  Right now part is under water, but the whole yard is not soggy like it was before.  There will be plenty of places for the guys to hide those eggs.  

I didn't see Kit Kat's toy anywhere this morning.  She didn't go in her house even when I tried to put her in.  Then when I was reading outside, she was up on the swing with me and decided to go get in her house and snuggle in her bed.  Then I noticed her toy right in front of her house again.  She stayed in there at least 3 1/2 hours.  

Bill met with Alec to mentor him, and I filled 7 Easter baskets while he was gone.  Talked on the phone with Melissa while I filled them.  Trying to get things done ahead of time.  Hailey, Peyton and I still have to fill all of the eggs for egg hunt.  They are always great helpers.  

Walked around the yard and enjoyed looking at plants coming back to life.  Too muddy to do the edging and weeding I want to do.  Stopped over to my neighbors and took an Easter surprise and and invite to church.  

Heard from Merijo that she has felt better the last two days and her medicine is working.  She can finally eat and drink.  I am so happy for her and very thankful to God. 
Roy had his surgery to remove a Gall Bladder stone.  I am waiting to hear how it went.  Lots of us praying for him today.  

I talked with Vikki.  She found out a lady from our church is Kenzie's cousin by marriage.  They talked for a long time.  It's a small world.  Vikki, Kenzie and Kimmy had been to her mom's house for Christmas and Jennifer was there, but they really didn't know each other.

I texted with Adam and Kimmy.



No comments: