Friday, April 15, 2022

Good Friday, 4/15/22, Bill helped Jim earn his colors, Peyton, Isaac and Hailey helped color Easter eggs, Hailey and Peyton helped me fill eggs for our Easter Egg hung

 

Hailey, Peyton and Isaac coloring eggs
  


Hailey and Peyton filling eggs

Putting money in the eggs

Making hearts
Peyton and Hailey...fun cousins
All the filled eggs

Ate breakfast, drank our morning coffee and read our Bibles.  Bill met Jim C. to help him do the training to earn his CMA colors.  I boiled eggs and got things ready to fill eggs when the kids come later.  Our neighbor across the street came over for a little while.  She thanked us for the Easter Basket.  We had a nice talk about the Lord with her.  She said she is a believer.   I got her phone number so we can get together some time.  

Bill and I went to our Good Friday Prayer Walk at church at 1.   It was so moving and we were to end up answering the question, Who do we say Jesus is!  I agree with Peter, He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God!   My heart was overwhelmed as we thought of all He is and all He has done.  I am so thankful.  

When I got home, I got things ready and colors mixed to color eggs.  Hailey got here first and started coloring some eggs, then Peyton and Isaac got here to help her.  They did a great job.

Vikki and Isaac left, and Peyton, Hailey and I filled eggs for our Easter egg hunt.  They are such a great help.  It went really fast.  We picked up pizzas, went to get some more plastic eggs, and then came home to eat and hang out.  We watched a Little House on the Prairie.  Hailey left, and then I took Peyton home.  I had some ham, scalloped potatoes and broccoli at Vikki's.  She is a great cook.  It was delicious.  Isaac was playing the drums, then the piano and sounds great. So enjoyable to listen to him.   I visited for a while, then came home.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  We both have toothaches, so we are praying for each other.  Mine was better this morning, then started hurting again.  I talked to Evan for a while. 
Texted with Jack and Adam today.  


No comments: