Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sat., 4/2/22, Went to Sandusky, Went to Noah's Ark, Went to Bayshore, Kimmy, Jared and boys got home,

Melissa sent me this picture of Max and Mylee (Kenzie's dog he's watching)
Evan with the puzzle he and his mom finished

After the Sandusky Chapter meeting, Bill and I went to look at the Noah's Ark property that was left to BayShore


Bill in front of the lake
Me in front of the chapel



Very old bridge I wouldn't trust crossing




We got up early to go to Sandusky to the Bikers Across the Thumb breakfast and meeting.  There were only 9 of us there because lots are out of town. Breakfast was good and the meeting went well.  We went to check out the Noah's Ark property after that and enjoyed walking around it.  Such a  blessing to BayShore.  We went to BayShore next and saw they have started the hiking trail through the woods.  It looks very nice.  We checked out the park in town too, to see if we want to hold next years block party there.  Bill has to make lots of decisions.  We stopped at McDonalds and I got an ice tea and he got a free smoothie.  We both got a small fry.  We stopped at Sam's Club and he put gas in my car.  Then he was sweet and took it through a car wash for me.  Kimmy let me know when they were almost in Michigan.  Adam let me know when they were home.  Jacob's lesson was cancelled, but Adam was able to pick up his guitar so that was nice.  Talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy. Left Kit Cat outside most of the day.   It rained in the evening, which we don't need right now because everything is so wet.  

No comments: