Friday, April 1, 2022

Fri., 4/1/22, Bill left a special surprise under the boys cereal bowls, Bill got me with an April Fool's, Good Bible time with the grandsons, Played 3-13, Checked on Kimmy and Jared's animals

 

Papa turned the bowls is set on the table for the boys upside down before they got up
Isaac getting ready to look under his bowl
Isaac when he found the candy bar under his cereal bowl
Evan found his candy faster than I could get a picture.  Evan with his big bowl of cereal...this was just his first bowl
Bill sent me this text and I thought it was so sweet until, he texted back April Fools.  

Isaac and Evan eating breakfast


Evan an Isaac playing 3-13 with me.  I was the winner, but not by much. It was a very close game.

The sheep at the Russell farm were sure loving today.  They all gathered around us.  When Vikki went to take the pictures, they all got in front of her and she touched each ones head.  We sure laughed.

Me, Peyton, and Isaac with Bo
Isaac, Vikki, and Peyton with the sheep
Isaac, me and Peyton with the sheep

On our way home Vikki treated us to Hot Fudge Brownie cakes at Big Boy.  YUM!  Thank you Vikki!
This business burned in Freeland a couple of days ago. Vikki and I drove by it today.  Terrible.  The fifth wheel in the driveway of the business next door got ruined too.  So sad.

The boys slept in.  They stayed up until 12:30 last night.  I put cereal, bowls and spoons on the table for them.  I looked and Bill turned them aside down.  I asked him why and he said he wanted to.  I checked under them after he left, and saw he had put candy bars under the.  So sweet and it will be such a great memory for the boys.  Evan came down first.  I missed getting his picture finding the candy bar because he was so fast.  He loved it though and asked if he could eat it right away.  Isaac came down next and I was glad I got pictures of him.  He was very happy too.  They both ate two big bowls of cereal.  We read Psalm 100 and Psalm 103 for our Bible time.  We had such a great talk about both Psalms.  Then we talked about how God healed.  We talked about the miracles He did for Melissa, Hailey, Jack, Peyton and Isaac.  So many we didn't even get to.  The boys were so excited to talk about God and so interested in what Melissa went through when she first got sick and for the 8 years following.  Then we talked about what God is doing this time.  Evan really talked about the great attitude she always has even when she's sick and how Scar from minecraft does too.  He prays lots and always tries to help Melissa with foot massages, back rubs, therapy.  He is so happy that she is so much better now.  What amazing kiddos who love God and love reading his Word.  

They went downstairs and rollerbladed for a while, then we played 3-13.  Evan hadn't played for a while, but did good with a little help.  I was helping Evan and there was a card he could use to put with a set he already had.  I said you have to take what you can take when you can take it because he didn't have anything else that even a wild card would help. He used that statement against me many times during the game lol.  There was only 20 points between each of us in the end.  I was the winner, so I had to pick up!!!  That too was what Evan said, because we always say it.

I texted with Eli and Adam and tried to do an April Fools joke for each.  Their grandma Russell sent me some nice pictures of them working hard at her house helping get outside stuff done.  They are strong and great workers.  I'm happy she is getting all of that done while still making it lots of fun with card playing, good eating and more.  

I took Evan home so he could work on his schoolwork.  Vikki came over, and she, Peyton, Isaac and I went to Kimmy's to check on their animals.  They were all doing great.  We gave the ram and Bo some hay, checked the water, checked the sheep's grain and gave Bo some treats.  We gave kitty's some attention too.  We left and went to Goodwill, Salvation Army and then to Big Boy.  Vikki bought all of us a yummy Hot Fudge brownie cake. 


2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Isaac loved staying with Evan! They sure had fun! Can’t wait to go for hot fudge ice cream cakes again soon!!! Yum!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

They sure did have fun and were so good. I can't wait to get another hot fudge ice cream cake either. Very delicious! Thanks again!