Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wed., 4/20/22, Filled bird feeders, put some more deck things out, pulled some weeds, cleaned the kernel burner, went to Midland with Vikki

 

Got this Orange Cream Soda at the Amish store and it is the best
Messy job that is good to have done
Peyton and Isaac.  Found the decorative hanging over the door at  Salvation Army today.

Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I made oatmeal and coffee.  While I ate breakfast, I noticed the bird feeders were low and there were lots of birds wanting food.  I filled all of the feeders, then hung a bird house Kenzie made me when she was in shop class, put some outside things on the deck, and put the rain gauge outside.  I played some worship music, then read my Bible and did my devotion.  Sent Debbie a scripture message.  Her appointment in Lansing is today.  I am praying they can help give her answers and get her  back to feeling good. Bill went to pick up Max and take him to Culver's to eat lunch.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  She said Bill wants to bring the puzzle that was so hard home for us to do.  

I started cleaning the kernel burner and just after I got started, Vicki B. called me to see if I could pick Iain up from school at noon.  I worked for a half hour, then left to go get Iain.  He was happy to see me.  He talked lots on the way to his house.  I sure enjoyed getting to spend some time with him.  

I came home and started working on the kernel burner again.  I got it taken apart and cleaned, and was putting it back together when Vikki called to see if I wanted to go to Costco with her to get gas.  I did, so changed again and went with her to Costco, Salvation Army, Goodwill and then to get hot fudge brownie cakes at Big Boy.  Yum!  Vikki and I each got some nice tongs, I got a decorative wall hanging, and Vikki found some great tennis shoes for Peyton for $5.  They are selling the same shoes on Amazon for $145.00.
I found a nice purse too.  We got home just as Bill was going to the Marine Corp. League.  
Vikki and I hung the decorative hanging I found over the door on the front of the house.  
I took a picture of the kids because we forgot to when we were having our hot fudge ice cream cake, then they left for home.  

I put my old clothes back on and finished working on the kernel burner.  Got it all back together. Cleaned up and washed everything, then washed up myself, and washed my old clothes.  

I sat down to relax and watch a movie.  Bill got home about 15 minutes after the movie started, so I started it over for him to watch with me.  




No comments: