Saturday, April 16, 2022

Sat., 4/16/22, Kit Kat caught her first outside mouse. Evan and Isaac came to pick up sticks for us, I made pies, made rolls, and got things ready for tomorrow Celebration of Jesus rising from the dead!


Pies made...cool whip goes on tomorrow
Bill picked up a muffin for me at Panera Bread...Yum

Melissa sent me these cute pictures
Evan with egg he decorated
Jack with his silly egg
Evan with his Hailey egg
Eggs Melissa and family decorated

Kit Kat caught her first outside mouse.  She hauled it and put it by her food dish.  Good kitty kitty!  

I put worship music on and started bread dough right away when I got up.  Made pie crust, then pudding for pies.  Made a banana cream pie and a chocolate banana pie.  Also baked rolls.  Bill went for coffee with Charlie and brought me back a yummy muffin from Panera Bread.  I made up cheesy potatoes to bake in the morning before church.  Busy day getting ready for tomorrow's Resurrection celebration.  Kit Kat came in a few times.  It was windy again today, but no wind warning at least.  Melissa and I have been praying for each other and out toothaches were so much better today.  So thankful!  Bill and I read our Bibles and devotions.  He went and picked Evan and Isaac up so they could come pick up sticks in the yard.  Lots of sticks blew down with all this wind we've been having.  They did a great job and Papa gave them some money.  It was cold out there and windy while they were working, so when they came in I made hot chocolate for them and put marshmallows in it.  I offered them pizza or goulash, but Evan said what else do you have.  He spotted the homemade rolls and that is what he really wanted.  I gave them both one and Evan wanted a second roll so I gave him another.  Papa had one too.  Evan loved the rolls so much and told his mom about the rolls and hot chocolate when he got home.  The boys were so good and had fun together.  Papa took them home and I worked on unloading the dishwasher.  I had washed lots of dishes too, because it was already full of dishes.  I fed the birds, and cleaned off the cushion chairs that we moved outside from the garage.  Bill moved the snowblower to the little shed and cleaned the garage.  Bill and I watched a movie.  I peeled potatoes for tomorrow.  Talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kenzie.  Texted with Adam and Jack.  

No comments: