Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wed., 4/27/22, Cold and windy, 28 degrees when I got up,


Bruce has been awarded the Operations Professional of the Year and has excelled professionally, consistently generated good quality effluent, and has publicly promoted the profession of the wastewater treatment plant operator.

I am so proud of Bruce.  He has so much knowledge, works so hard, has great management skills and so much more.  He is an all around amazing guy!  This is so well deserved.  It sure made my day!  
Kit Kat
Love the smell of these
Papa and Max
Bill, Bruce and Max loading the wood.  Max is the official tractor driver
Our score sheet from tonight's game

Bill had to take his trailer over to Charlies and help him take it in to be worked on.  I had my morning coffee and oatmeal.  When it started warming up a little, I uncovered all of my daffodils and hyacinths that I covered last night.  They all look beautiful  I have tonight and tomorrow night to cover again as it is getting below freezing.  I want to enjoy them for as long as I can.  

I worshiped to some good worship music, then did my praying and Bible reading.  Talked to Kimmy, Melissa, Vikki, Sue and Marie today.  Texted with my Adam.  Walked around outside for a while and looked all of my plants over.  Fun to see how much they grow.  KitKat followed me and wanted me to pick her up a couple of times.  She loves it outside now and doesn't really even try to get in anymore.  

Bruce and Max came over to get some wood.  Bill helped them.  It was so nice seeing them and getting to congratulate Bruce in person.  I am blessed with amazing son in laws who are like sons!  

Bill mentored Alec.  I sent him a text to see if he wanted to eat when he gets home, because he was at a restaurant.  Well I accidentally sent it to Adam.  Adam answered, Yeah.  Then he said, I don't have time tho.  We have to go to youth group.  I laughed and then sent him a text letting him know it was supposed to be a text for Papa. 

Bill and I played 3-13.  I won -3 to 18, even though threw away a card twice and picked it up saying it went to his set (one was a wild card too).  Big * goes next to his score.  I asked him if those rules go for me too.  He said it depends on the situation.   Whaaaaat???????

No comments: