Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tues., 4/26/22, Went to lunch with Lisa, We sold our big outdoor table and chair set, Went to prayer


We sold our old table and chair set, so set up the one we just got.   Can't wait til warm weather.  Comfy and no cushions to deal with
My spring flowers were so beautiful today.  I covered them tonight to try to protect them from frost.
Lunch with my sweet friend, Lisa today
Ally and Hailey had to dissect a fetal pig today in class.  Yikes!  And I thought dissecting a frog was bad.

Bill cut up an old hose, then took all the garbage out.  We read our Bibles.  Vikki sent me a good worship song to listen to.  I just drank a protein drink for breakfast since I was picking my friend up for lunch at 11:30.  I filled the bird feeders since I saw it was going to rain later.  Bill and I hauled the big table and chair set we are selling into the garage.  We set up the table and chairs we just got in it its place on the deck. I had a nice talk with Melissa.  She  and Jack aren't feeling well, so spent time praying for them.   

Lisa and I went to Timbers for lunch.  There was one other booth taken and then us in our booth.  The workers all wore masks.   We ate and had a nice visit.  I dropped her off at her house and then headed home.  We both took lots of food home.

The person came and bought our old table and chairs and picked them up.  The daughter of a nice couple at church bought it so we gave her a deal.  We had a lot of good years out of that furniture and it is still a very nice set.  

I went to intercessory prayer at our church in the evening.  On Good Friday, everyone went to different prayer stations.  One was a huge paper where everyone could write their prayer requests, praises etc.  Two of these papers got filled.  We divided them up tonight and got together in groups of 2 to pray over each need.  There were a few praises, but mostly prayer requests.  It was a powerful time of prayer as we prayed and spoke God's Word over each need.  We are expecting God to move in a mighty way.  

Talked to my Melissa again when I got home.  She sent me the picture Hailey and Ally sent her while they were in class with their pig they had to dissect.  Pretty good for best friends since preschool to get to do that together.  I don't think I could do it.  I know I sure wouldn't want to.  

Kit Kat caught her 6th mouse today.  No mice will be able to make it in the house with her outside. I gave her treats and some good attention for being such a good kitty.  

Texted with Adam, Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy today.  Kimmy said her and Jacob have stuffy noses and she has a headache so we are praying for them too.  Praying for everyone else in our family to stay healthy.

No comments: