Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thurs., 4/14/22, Bill got injections in his neck, Went to Coco Loco, Very windy day in the 50's

 

Originally I had 8 hyacinths from my mom's, now they have multiplied to 14
It won't be long and they will be opening, can't wait

Bill driving to his appointment in shorts
I posted this one just because Bill looks so cute

This is the retake Hailey took, because she was half cut out in the first picture
At the Farmers Market
 The telephone poles started breaking and falling
Silly Hailey and Abby while face timing
Hailey and Abby while face timing
Melissa showing Abby her phone while I face timed with her.  She is a dog who actually watches the screen.

I could hear the wind howling all night.  I got up once, and went out on the front porch to stack the rocking chairs so they wouldn't blow away.  At least it had stopped raining for me to do that.  It took me a while to get back to sleep.  I was thinking about Kit Kat outside in that.  I didn't see her in her house when I peeked out.  

We had our breakfast and coffee inside.  I read my Bible, did some laundry, and played inside with Kit Kat for a while.  I put amazing worship music on after I put Kit Kat back outside.  At 2 we left to go to Bill's appointment at the pain clinic.  I prayed over him before we went.  I dropped him off and went to Meijer for a couple of things.  It was so busy because of Easter, I was happy to get my few things and check out through the self check out and get out of there.  I was glad I could just carry my bag as it was so windy, people were losing things from their carts because they were blowing away.  People were helping chase things down.  I had to get to Hobby Lobby and return some things, then get back to pick Bill up.  I picked him up and we decided to go to Coco Loco.  Of course we called Hailey and she was happy to meet us there.  Vikki sent pictures while we were there of telephone poles falling over.  They were at the Farmers Market.  Then they were coming home and one fell in front of them on Weiss. The wires were blowing all over all around them, but they didn’t get hit by any. Vikki was so scared!  I would have been too.  I was happy to get home and have Hailey get home.

I brought Kit Kat in to play again when I got home.  She has fun inside, but she sure does well outside and has adjust quickly.  




No comments: