Sunday, January 1, 2023

1/1/23, Happy New Year

 

Isaac sitting in our new camping chair
Peyton and Rody relaxing after our leftover meal 

Bill and I went to church.  We came home and Vikki, Rody and the twins came over for leftovers which has been our tradition for a long time.  We all relaxed afterward.  We were all tired from being up so late the night before.  They left so Vikki could go home and take a nap. Bill and I took a nap after they left.  

Bill took Eli, Jack and Evan to see a movie.  I put my Christmas gifts away while they gone and did my Bible reading.  The boys all spent the night.  We watched some You Tube Minecraft videos, then started watching a movie that Jack thought was good.  It had a bad word in it, so he turned it off right away and apologized because he didn't remember any bad language in it.  I was proud of him for turning it off right away.  Crazy how they stick that in so many kids movies now.  Jack and Evan ate some cereal, Bill went to bed, and about a half hour later the rest of us went to bed.  We were all pretty tired.

No comments: