Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday, 1/16/23, Gayla's Birthday, Bill went for coffee with Charlie, Bill and I went to Sam's Club, spent the day at Vikki's with Kimmy, Melissa and the kids

 

Brielle ready to go to U of M today and get her lump by her eye checked.  Praying they can help her more with it.

I had my yummy sandwich from Iowa today.  They sure make good sandwiches at that church

Isaac, Jack, Eli, and Peyton in the basement at Vikki's watching a movie
Adam relaxing on Aunt Vikki's new couch

Melissa putting the string through the board for her shelf
Kimmy, Vikki, me and Melissa with the shelves we made (with some help from Vikki and Kimmy)


Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  I put worship music on and worshipped for a while.  Did my morning reading, then had oatmeal and my coffee.  I unpacked my suitcase and did laundry afterward.  Melissa called me and said she was coming to Vikki's and would see me there.  Vikki called me shortly afterwards and invited me.  She didn't call me earlier because she didn't want to wake me up if I was sleeping in.  I finished the laundry, ate my sandwich, then went to Vikki's.  We had yummy homemade chicken noodle soup and also rice for lunch there.   The kids ate mac and cheese, which they were happy about.  I forgot to take pictures of Jacob and Evan today, but did get the rest of the kiddos.  Kimmy fixed a spot that had a gouge out of it in Vikki's entrance way floor.  She made it look great so you couldn't even tell.  Melissa and I watched streamed Bethlehem's church service so I could watch and listen to Jack and Evan sing in the choir.  They sounded so good.  So happy I could do that.  Vikki had got us all stuff to make hanging shelves.  They turned out so cute and we had fun making them together.  Such a fun day at Vikki's.  Sad that Vikki's tortoise, Manny, died today though.  






No comments: