Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday, 1/6/23, Bill and I went to Home Depot and also got gas at Sam's for 3.15, I picked up Meredith from school, Bill and I went back to Home Depot and Best Buy

 

Vikki and Rody's new furniture
Peyton and Isaac trying it out!



I took the cookie sheets I got for Christmas from Stacie back and got two that are the right size.   The cookies on the label on the cookie sheets look like Jared's favorite ones I make for Christmas.  I looked up the recipe and it's pretty similar but not exact.    Will be trying this recipe.

Charlie picked Bill up to go for coffee.  I ate my morning oatmeal and drank my coffee, then did my morning routine.  When Bill got home, we went to Home Depot to get Smart lights.  We picked two out, and came home, but they weren't the easy kind we wanted.  Bill worked on his tractor in the shed and I went to pick up Meredith from school and took her to work.  She was so sweet and so talkative.  She just turned 18.  I gave her a birthday present which made her happy.  When I first met her, she was in kindergarten and in my Sunday School class.  She said her memory verse every Sunday and was so sweet.  We talked about our good memories back then.  I dropped her off and then came home, and Bill and I took the smart lights we got back, and went to Best Buy and got the kind we already have some of.  
We stopped at Kohl's and walked around.  Bill got a good deal on some gold toe socks.  I didn't get anything.  Vikki called and needed Bill to bring his trailer and help pick up her and Rody pick up their new sectional sofa they bought.  I stayed home to rest my sore toe, and set up the smart lights.  I put one upstairs in the bedroom the grandkids like, and added 2 more downstairs in the living room.  I found an extra smart bulb in the family room that wasn't being used, so moved it to the living room.  Now every light is smart lol.

Hailey celebrated Christmas at her house with her Grandma Brenda and Papa Dan.  She went with Brianna to a game afterward, and came and got her things from here so she can spend the night at Brianna's tonight.   I sure love my Hailey girl and all of my other grand kiddos.  



No comments: