Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tues., 1/24/23, Made and baked pie shells, went to Stacie's, went to Old Town, went to Vikki's, watched a movie

Beautiful sunrise this morning.  It sure makes a difference when the sun shines.
My shelf Vikki taught us to make hanging temporarily until I take my tree down.  For now it's in the laundry room
Me and Stacie with our scarves
Papa and Kody playing the game DJ made.  You have to swing the string with the ring and have it hook on the hook like on Kody's side.  It took a while, but I got pretty good at it and made Kody nervous at the end of our game he said.
Isaac, Papa, me and Peyton....We took them their scarves with the hand pockets papa had made for them

Some old pictures from the past...These kiddos have grown up way too fast!
Adam, Max and Jacob fishing in a fishing contest when they were little
Jack and Eli
Hailey smelling a peony

Had my yummy oatmeal with bananas and raisins and drank my delicious coffee.  Put on worship music.  Did our morning reading and devotions.  I made pie crust and baked it after that.  Put them in the freezer until I need to make pies for the party.  

In the afternoon, we went to Stacie's and gave her her birthday gifts.  Stacie loved her gifts.  We got big hugs from her and Kody when we got there.  Stacie and I played the game D J made and then Kody and I played, then Papa and Kody played.  We sure had fun.  

We went to Old Town Drive In after we left Stacie's.  We each had a coney dog and then split one too.  We also had fries and, of course, their yummy root beer.  We had the best waitress!  She was just amazing.  I prayed God would bless her.  She was so kind and just went over and above serving us.  She was doing the same for others as she went from car to car.  She had a great attitude.  Bill gave her a nice tip.

After that, we went to Vikki's and gave Peyton and Isaac their scarves.  They sure were happy too.  We got to see Vikki's new rug down.  It is really pretty and really soft.  We said hi to Rody as he was going to his class on grief at church.  

When we got home, we did the zoom meeting with Ziggy and the other area reps.  Talked about the UP officers training coming up and also Seasons of Refreshing.  It was a good meeting.  We watched a movie after that called, The Name of God.  It was a good one.  







No comments: