Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday, 1/9/23, Went to Kimmy's, Took curtain rod back, Melissa and I went to Sue's, Went to more stores

Claire and Adam after Adam's Futsal game. His team won!
I loved being able to spend time with Jacob when I went to Kimmy's
Kimmy surprised me and got me these beautiful comfy slippers like hers and gave them to me when I got to her house today.  I was so happy
Kimmy did a great job putting my screen protector on.  Love my new watch band too!
Jacob seriously trying to beat me and Kimmy at 3-13.  I started off really bad, but ended up winning!  

I made coffee, then decided to call Kimmy to see what she was doing.  I wanted to get Eli's earbuds and knife to him before we leave for our trip to Iowa.  My screen protectors for my watch also came in and I wanted to see if she could put one on for me.  She is so good at it.
I was happy when she was going to be home and got ready and headed there right away.  I was happy when I walked in and saw Jacob and got a big hug.  

It was nice seeing the horses across the road.  Also nice seeing Eli and Kimmy's fish tanks and the kittens.  Jacob, Kimmy and I played a fun (really fun) game of 3-13.  Afterward, Kimmy made her and I chicken fried rice that was delicious. Jacob made himself a yummy sandwich.  It was so much fun relaxing there and getting to spend time together.  

I took the junky curtain rod that the plate broke, back to the At Home store.  The girl was really nice.  Melissa called and was ready to have me come and pick her up so we could go deliver cookies we made to Charlie and Sue.  Sue was the only one home, but she sure was happy to get the cookies.  I took Melissa home as it was getting close to time for her to go pick up the boys from school.

I went to Walmart, Target, J.C. Penney's (they were $100 and $130) there for a 48" rod...ridiculous I would say, Home Depot and finally Bed, Bath and Beyond where I found a really nice one on sale plus could use a 20% off coupon.  Bill hung it for me and did a great job.  I blew the leaves off the deck.  There were quite a few since we had all of those windy days.  I also washed off the front porch where Kit Kat killed a vole and made quite a mess.  I would rather have her just do the dirty work in the grass and then show us.  She is a good kitty and a great hunter though.




 

No comments: