Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday, 1/20/23, I took Adam and Eli to school, Bill took Jack to school, I picked all the boys up, Went to Vikki's, Melissa came to visit

Nice picture Kimmy sent me of her and Jared in Grand Rapids.  Such a cute sweet couple!
Snow in the morning, but it all melted shortly after it came
Made chili for the chili cookout tomorrow
Isaac and Peyton when we visited

I got up early, then woke the boys all up at 6:15.  Jack and Eli ate cereal, and Adam ate a blueberry muffin.  It was snowing out, but the roads were good which I was thankful for.  I dropped Adam off, then dropped Eli off at school.  It was still dark out, but started getting light while I was heading home.  Bill took Jack to school, and was back home by the time I got home.  We did our Bible reading, then I made chili.  Watched the March for life after I got the chili started.  So many great testimonies of lives saved and the blessings resulting.  I was so moved watching it!  I sure am praying for God to move and protect the lives of babies.  So sad at how many have been murdered in our nation.  Hopefully people will wake up and see what they are allowing and what they are doing.  I can't imagine seeing babies and thinking it's ok to kill them just because they are in the womb. Now they want to kill them even after they are born.  God please put a stop to this. 

I picked up Adam.  I forgot to bring the lunch he had in my refrigerator.  I stopped at McDonalds and got him a free 6 piece chicken nugget that I got free with my rewards.
He was happy I got that for him.  We stopped at another McDonalds by Eli's school and I got free fries for him because it was free fry Friday.  I had to spend a dollar to get them free so, got both boys a pop.  We picked Jack up before we went to my house.  Adam, Bill, Jack and I ate chili.  Eli ate a hamburger he had bought from home in case he didn't like the food I was having.  They ate some donuts for dessert.  

Eli, Jack and I went to Barnes and Noble so he could get the last book of the Wind and Fire series with the gift card his Grandma and Grandpa Russell gave him.  He was pretty happy to get it.  He got the last one there.  After that, we went to get gas, then to Vikki's house so Eli could pick up the bed she had for his cat.  Lucy never uses it.  It was nice to see Wyatt there and Lucy.  I was so happy to see Peyton and Isaac.  I haven't seen them in a few days.  
On the way home, Eli and Jack were saying how they were going to practice Ping Pong so they can beat Papa.  They were sure cute and have a good plan.  

Melissa came over to pick Jack up.  She stayed for a while and we taught her our new game.  She loved it and was very good at it.  She beat us! We sure had fun playing it with her though.  After that I made popcorn per Eli's request, and everyone but Melissa and I had some.  They had M & M's with it per Jack's request.  Melissa and I were too full.  It was a fun evening.  

 

No comments: