Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tues., 1/31/23, -2 degrees this morning, Kit Kat appeared again, Went to Periodontist, Vikki came over,

 

Kit Kat eating this afternoon after not seeing her since yesterday morning
Meeka, when I came into the waiting room
When I left the office
Isaac, Peyton and Lucy trying out the new Lazy Boys.  Pretty Comfy

Didn't eat breakfast today.  Put on good worship music.  Got ready and went to my periodontist appointment my dentist referred me to because of some problems I have been having with a tooth.  They were so nice at the office and when I checked in asked me if I liked dogs.  I told them yes.  They said if I didn't they would put the dog in a room.  I walked in to see beautiful Meeka laying on the floor in the waiting room.  A worker came in and gave her some attention, petting her and scratching her.  After she left, I went over and got down and gave her some attention too.  Right as soon as I went back to my chair, the dog followed me and wanted more attention.  She was such a sweet dog!  They called my name to go back into a room, which I did.  I really liked the dentist and workers.  They did a great job, were gentle and caring and explained things really well.  While I was reclined in the chair and the dentist was talking to me, he said Meeka was coming and that she hardly ever came back to the room I was in.  She came up to the side of me and licked my neck.  Then she was off and back out the door. He told me I must have let her know I liked her in the waiting room and I told him I did.  
I was in the office for a good hour and a half.  Had X-rays and he came up with a plan.  I go back in March to have the tooth extracted and some work done.  

I came home, and decided to go out looking for Kit Kat because I hadn't seen her since yesterday morning.  She always comes for her food each morning around 7:30-8.  I called her as I walked to the far side of the deck and I heard her meowing under the deck.  I got a shovel and shoveled away some snow and made sure the opening under the deck was clear.  After about one minute, Kit Kat came out.  She looked mad at me at first, but them came for her food and was back to normal.  She spent most of the afternoon on the deck.  

Vikki came over to borrow my car to go pick up two Lazy Boys she got for a great price.  Leave it to Vikki to find a great deal.  She came early and visited until Rody was ready to go with her.  I offered her some pot pie and a chocolate crunch cookie, but she was too full from eating at work.  

I realized I forgot to take the Christmas tablecloth off the kitchen table, and also the Christmas rug up from in front of the fireplace.  I did that while she was gone.  When she got back, we looked to see if I had forgotten anything and didn't see anything. 

Bill and I read our Bibles and did our devotions.  









No comments: