Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thurs., 1/26/23, Bill snow blowed, I cleaned bathroom, scrubbed floors, talked to friend, Barb, Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan came over


Kit Kat looking at me through the window
Beautiful snowy morning. The trees and bushes all looked beautiful covered in snow

 
Handsome shoveler on our deck
Bill shoveling the deck
Mr. Squirrel was busy eating!  He brought some of his friends before I took this, but they disappeared somewhere
Lots of Cardinals visited this morning

Evan at Culvers!  Papa took him to celebrate him getting the "Overcomer"
Award at school.  Evan always has an amazing attitude, prays about everything and believes God will answer.  He is an amazing kid!  He's definitely and overcomer!!!


Bill went out to snow blow the driveway and sidewalks and then shoveled paths on the deck.  
Our friend, Barb, that is in Faith Riders with us, called me and shared some sad news.  She has been diagnosed with  Ovarian cancer and an abdominal aortic aneurysm.  I talked with her a long time and prayed with her.  She was at a friend of mine's house from way back.  Jeannie and her family went to church with us in the 80's.  So thankful someone is close by and helping her out.  She doesn't have biological family but has a great church family.  She wanted to be put on all of the prayer chains and wants as much prayer as she can get.  

I ate my oatmeal with strawberries and raisins in it and drank my coffee in a Kimmy mug.  
While Bill was busy, I cleaned the bathroom downstairs and scrubbed the floor.  Did my Bible reading time and prayer time.  

Bill took Evan to Culver's and I planned on having the kitchen floor scrubbed by the time he got home.  Kimmy called so I talked to her, then talked to Melissa, then talked to Kimmy again.  Bill got home, so I just did the floor after he was home.  Melissa and the kids came over for a visit.  We gave Hailey her pocket scarf.  Good night for that because it started snowing again.  Vikki called a couple of times.  She's pretty sure Peyton's toe is broke.  Another one is hurting.  A kid a school stepped on her foot.  Poor girl.  I know what it feels like.  We all, except Jack, watched the movie I Am Gabriel.  Jack had to get homework done.  After the movie, the boys played air hockey and hung out in the basement for a while.  Then they left for home.  It was still snowing and Melissa called when they got home and said the roads were slick.  




 

No comments: