Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday, 1/14/23, All day sessions at the leadership. Training.

Bill playing Corn toss baseball.  Iowa challenged Michigan to a game.  The two red lined holes are outs.  The hole under them is a home run, and the other holes are bases.  The bottom is a foul.  Jeff is on second base.  We had lots of fun playing.  I did get a home run.  I got a few outs too, but did get quite a few bases.
Ha Ha, our prayer partner took this picture of me getting my home run!
Jeff’s turn
Pat’s turn

Ziggy on far left leading worship with the team
Bill and I worshipping in the back

Jay introducing Jared.  He did an amazing job!

We ate breakfast at the hotel and then went to the church at 8.   Visited for a half hour and then we worshipped.  More good teachings after that. Good testimonies too.  Lots of snacking and good soups and sandwiches for lunch and a potato bar for dinner.  After dinner there was more awesome worship.  Ziggy worshiped with the worship team and played his guitar.  We had more good training after that.  Then there was closing prayer and we all helped put tables away and put the chairs back in place for church in the morning.  I talked with Vikki later on in the day.  She had called me from our house but I couldn’t talk.  We need up making $64 for Run For The Son on the card holders we sold.  We only have six card holders left.  We heard from the mission ministries Run for the Son supports and their testimonies we so amazing.  God is doing awesome things.  

No comments: