Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thurs., 1/5/22, Out to dinner with Melissa, then to Sam's Club

 

Peyton sent me this cute picture 
Ally and Hailey at Creation Coffee.  They took this selfie for me because I always take a picture of them together.  So cute and so sweet of them!
Paul, Lucy, Isaac and Peyton
My cute Isaac
Me and Hailey in the morning...well Hailey didn't get up until 11:30, but I guess it was still morning lol.
Paul giving Vikki bunny ears



Bill, me, Paul and Peyton
Rody and Paul

Had my morning oatmeal (with blueberries) and coffee.  Did my morning reading and worship.  Did some laundry.  Spent time with Hailey when she got up.  I thought she slept in late (11:30), but Ally got up at the same time and I know some Russell boys that sleep in pretty late (even later).  Hailey went to meet Brianna and hang out for a while, then she met Ally and hung out with her for a while.  I tried to exchange some cookie sheets I got for Christmas, but was told at Target that there was a global problem so they couldn't do any returns. So weird.  I made round steak and gravy in the crockpot and got some potatoes peeled and ready for Bill to cook when he got home from training someone in Frankenmuth to become a CMA member.  I picked Melissa up and we went to Olive Garden for dinner, then to Sam's Club to return some boot shoes I got Melissa for Christmas.  

When I got home, Vikki, Peyton and Paul were at our house to visit for a while.  Paul is always such a joy to have around.  We sure do love him.  They left and then Hailey got home shortly after.  We watched the movie Running the Bases that we watched last night with her.  She liked it too.



No comments: