Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday, 2/23/23, Went grocery shopping, Cleaned some, Bill had Elder's meeting

No pictures taken today.  Put worship music on first thing in the morning.  Did some praying.  Looked at my recipes for Sat. and wrote down what I needed to get.  Went shopping to Meijer early so it wouldn't be busy.  Had lots of coupons for stuff I needed so that was good.  Most of what I needed for Saturday's party, was on sale.  Yay! 

Bill was still gone with Charlie and Rich when I got home.  I unloaded the groceries and then started vacuuming and dusting.  Thought I would get it done before Bill got home.  I just had a few more things to dust when he did get home.  Yay!  We did our devotions and Bible reading.

I did some more cleaning. In the evening, I made Little Caesar Personal pizzas.  They were really good.  They are the last ones in the freezer we ordered from Kody.  I ordered more from Jack as he is earning money for his Washington D.C. trip.  Bill left to go to the Elder's meeting.  I cleaned out the refrigerator, cleaned the coffee maker, and set the oven to clean it.  We watched a movie, but Bill played it from his phone, so I can't remember the name of it.  It was about an angel, and was quite intense but had a great ending.  I talked to Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki.  Texted with Maddy and Linda.


No comments: