Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday, 1/27/23, Made rolls, went to Bible Study, made pies, got tables set up and covered, went to Sombrayro's, peeled potatoes, watched movie

Lots of birds flying and eating at the feeder
Peyton, Rody, Isaac and Bill at Sombrayo's 
 
Ha Ha, Stacie found another use for her pocket scarf....She used it to gather eggs

I started the dough in the bread maker as soon as I got up.  Got ready and went to Bible Study at church.  We are studying the book of James.  One of my favorite books in the Bible.  Maddy forgot all about it, so she didn't make it.  Brielle was up lots last night.

I met Bill at Kroger and he filled up my car and his truck up with gas.  We got $1 off of 35 gallons.  I went to T.J. Max and 5 Below.  Got a watch charger stand for $6.  I talked with all of the girls.

When I got home, I baked the rolls, made the pies, and got lots of stuff ready for tomorrow.    

Bill and I decided to go to Sombrero's.  Vikki and Rody love the Mexican food there and she told me about it.  We called and invited them to meet us there and they did.  The kids came too, but they don't like the food there.  Vikki and I split a small Nacho.  It was so big that neither of us could even eat our half.  Bill couldn't eat his either.  We were all super stuffed.
It was fun getting together.  They were stopping at McDonald's to get the kids some food.  

We came home and I  peeled potatoes for tomorrow. After that, we watched a good movie.

 

No comments: