Saturday, January 7, 2023

Sat., 1/7/23, Went to Owosso to meet friends, put new curtain rod up, Hailey and Jack came over

 

Ha Ha, Jared's mom sent me this picture...Looks like Jared got just the present he wanted.  He's turning 50 this year and got his special signs.  I got a good laugh, but I don't see a smile on Jared's face lol.  It looks like his dad is smiling in the background though.
Lela sent me this picture too...looks like Wyatt is waiting for a treat and he knows who to wait by....grandpa spoils him!!!
We finally put a double curtain rod up tonight.  We had a single, but the sheers wouldn't
move at all.  Nice to have them slide easily now and the curtains can be closed.  Shades on the windows will be the next project.
I took this picture of our light for Vikki tonight, then decided I would put it on my blog because it has Bill in it and I didn't take many pictures today.

Hailey and Brianna played in the PEP band at Valley for the games last night.  So nice they still get to go to their old school and do fun things.  They came here after I was in bed last night and picked up some of her things so she could spend the night at Brianna's.  

At 11, Bill and I went to Owosso to meet Bev and Ron at Greg and Lou's.  They all had breakfast, but I had the Slim Greg.  It's my favorite, like the slim Jim at Big Boy.  We had a nice time visiting and we picked up the Mackinaw Bridge replica we put on our Michigan Table to decorate it when we go to Iowa.  We tried to go to Kenzie's to see her, but she didn't get my message in time.  When we got home, I saw that Hailey had come and got the rest of her things.  I texted her and said that I saw she had moved out and I would miss her.  It was fun having her stay with us part of the time she was home.  

I went and got another bracket for the curtain rod, and met Vikki and gave her her Christmas present (a comforter for her bed) when I met her and Rody at Home Depot.  Came home and Bill and I hung the curtain rod over the big windows upstairs.  I had found this curtain rod with Kimmy and Vikki along the road and it was still new and in the package.  It worked great.  I picked up a curtain rod for the small window tonight, but it was cheaply made and broke on Bill.  It wasn't metal as it appeared to be because it had white inside it when it broke.  It will be returned tomorrow and we will get a new sturdy one.  

Hailey and Jack came over for a while.  I forgot to take pictures.  We ate, then we had ice cream with chocolate chips and M & M's on it.  Yum!  They stayed for a couple of hours and then headed home.  It sure was a fun visit.  I sure do love my grandkids!!!

Vikki and I went over our Sunday School Lesson.  It was a long one, but going over it and discussing it helped both of us lots.  Peyton listened in and answered the kids questions and did a great job which helped too.  

No comments: