Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Tues., 1/3/23, Bill took lots of trash and recycling out from Christmas. It was raining outside, but in the high 30's

Max at Kimmy and Jared's...he loved Eli's kitten
He tried out the blanket Kimmy sewed for him.  Wyatt joined him and so did Vader in the upper right corner.
Lots of turkey's in our back yard this morning
A package was delivered today, and Bill brought it to me and told me it was my Christmas present.  It is a My Charge Mag Loc charger for my phone.  It is wireless and it is super fast.  What a great gift.  Thank you sweetie Bill!
Peyton, Kenzie and Isaac at Vikki's.  Kenzie picked Isaac up to spend time with him and they had so much fun together.  

Bill took all of the garbage and recycling out to the road.  There was a lot since we had a week's worth, plus all of the Christmas stuff.  I saw lots of turkeys out back.  He couldn't look, because he was running behind.  He had a VA appointment and needed to leave right away to make it on time.  Bill and I had taken the sheets off the bed, so I started the laundry.  Kimmy sent me some pictures she took of Max while he and Bruce were at her house last night.  He sure had fun and was so happy.  He was so happy Kimmy got him special treats and that she fixed his blanket.  He sure wants to go back there.  

I put some good worship music on.  I love worship!  Maddy let me know Alec was sick now and needs prayer too.  Baby Brielle is still congested, but Maddy is starting to feel better.  Prayed for them.  I saw where Damar Hamlin was injured playing football and was in critical condition.  Did lots of praying for God to heal him and will continue.  Sue called and was feeling down, so I  prayed with her, then talked to Melissa a couple of times.  We prayed too because a friend of ours mom has been diagnosed with acute Leukemia.  Her husband went to school with Bill in Frankenmuth.  Her name is Elaine.  Prayers are appreciated.  

When Bill got home, he said there were great deals at Meijer's and asked if I wanted to go later.  I told him yes of course.  We read our Bibles.  Later on we went to Souper Cafe for soup and a sandwich.  We picked up some for Maddy and Alec and dropped it off on their porch.  They were so happy.  I had planned on making something for them, until Bill came up with the shopping idea.  We sure had fun and had a good dinner at our friends' restaurant.  The food is always good there and it's a great atmosphere.  We got there at 4:30 and were the only ones there for a while.  

In the evening while we were sitting in our recliners, it rained, thundered and there was lightening.  It was so loud.  It is 37 degrees out.   

 

No comments: