Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday, 1/29/23, Went to church, delivered left overs, took a nap, talked to Vikki and Melissa, Texted with Kimmy, watched a movie with Bill

 

Beautiful pendants Kenzie made.  I ordered a heart like the pink one.  I told Kenzie I wanted to pay what she charges because she always blesses me with things she makes and I wanted to bless her.  She said only if I let her give me one of her clothing line shirts.  I told her no way, I would love one of her shirts, but would pay for that too.  She is pretty stubborn. We will see who is the most stubborn
Lots more snow fell after everyone left yesterday.  


Bill using his new lawn mower with the snowblower attachment on.  It sure cleaned the driveway good.  The snow was very wet and heavy, so he had to unclog it a few times.

I got up to look and see if church was cancelled, but it wasn't.  We got ready and decided to take the truck to church today.  Bill started it a while before we left, then went out and cleaned the window off.  It was nice and warm on our trip to church.  Not too many at church today.  Great worship and a good message.  Prayed for Amy after the church service was over.  Visited with Brittany and her family and mother in law for a while after church.  Her mother in law was in a Community Bible Study a few years ago with Melissa, so she wanted to know how Melissa was doing and wanted me to tell her hi for her.  She is really a nice person.  

We went home and ate lunch, then packed up the left overs from last night and took some to Melissa and her family because they have so much going on right now, and we girls thought it would bless them.  I also took some to Sue and Charlie who are having health issues right now.  I drove the truck with 4 wheel drive because the roads were slippery.  Debbie had some home to our sister Carol last night who has health issues and couldn't come yesterday.  Vikki and Rody always come for left over day after holidays, but this year thought we should donate it to people it would bless, so she, Kimmy and I all agreed.  No leftover food in my refrigerator now.  Love the happiness and smiles the food brought.  God is good.  Bill snow blowed the driveway and sidewalks.  He also did a load of laundry.    We both listened to CMA Officer training videos.  We watched a movie after that.  




No comments: