Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wed., 1/18/23, Cleaned kernel burner, moved last years files our, so this years filing can begin, went to Jack's game

 

Maddy sent me these pictures of Brielle driving now.  Cali better watch out!




Jack playing in his basketball game.  He almost made that basket from far away!  It was fun watching him play.  He did great!

I was supposed to go watch Brielle, but her mom was able to do it so I didn't get to.  Bill had an appointment so I decided to tackle cleaning the kernel burner.  I never am excited about doing that job, because sometimes the pieces I take out don't want to go back in easily.  I always pray for God to help me now.  I cleaned it in record time.  Got is super clean and the pieces went back in amazingly fast.  I sure was thanking the Lord.  Then, I decided not to try starting it because it didn't start last time I cleaned it and we had to use cottontails dipped in Vaseline.  When Bill found out I cleaned it, he thought I should try starting it so I did.  I was amazed again.  It started up faster than ever!  Wow!  It was my day!

After that, I did my reading and had my breakfast and coffee.  I decided it was a good day to empty last years files and get them ready for this year's filing.  That took a while.  I had some folders with lots of Bill's weddings and funerals he's done in them, so he went through them and found a new place in his filing cabinet to keep them.  That gives me lots more room and makes filing easier.  

We went to Jack's game at St. Paul's tonight.  He played lots and did a great job.  He is pretty new at playing since he did virtual school the past two years.  I loved watching him play!
I talked to Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki and texted with Adam and Maddy.

No comments: