Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday, 1/10/23, Bill had a VA appt., I went to get another set of sheers, Went to prayer

 

It was 37 degrees out and the grass is green.  Weird for January, but I am loving it!

Bill took the garbage out and then left to go to a podiatrist appointment at the VA.  I ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee.  I put on some good worship music.

I went to try to find another set of sheers like the ones I have upstairs.  Now that we hung a double rod, two sheer panels aren't enough.  Two more are needed to go all the way across.  I went to the At Home Store, and picked up what I thought was the right ones.  I got home and they were too dark.  I took them back to exchange for the right ones.  I found some and remembered they were the kind because the name of them were Lourdes and that is our sister in laws name.  They only had two short panels and were out of the long.  I asked about having some in the back, but the girl said they are changing everything and may not be carrying that kind any longer.  She told me I could go on line and order, so when I got home I did.  The computer showed I could pick them up at the store.  Later on, I got a message saying the store didn't have them.  I ordered on line right away, because I wanted to get them while they still have them.  Boy, that took most of the morning.  

Bill got home and we both did our Bible study and devotion time.  I listened to Sunday's message which I missed because of working in Kids Church.  Got some good news today.  My K-1 class will have their own room now and will be separate from the older kids.  They get distracted easily so this will be much better for them and for me and the other teachers.

Bill went to drop off something at Wes's and then picked up Culver's for us for dinner.  I made chocolate crackle cookie dough while he was gone.  It has to sit in the refrigerator overnight, so I will bake them in the morning.  I went to prayer in the evening.  It was a good time of praying for God to purify our hearts, then interceding for the congregation and our nation!

No comments: