Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tues., 5/9/23, Went for coffee and a sandwich with Hailey and Melissa, Packed more stuff in the camper, Vikki, Peyton and Lilly came over


Birds waiting in line for suet
Bill mowing the lawn
Hailey, me and Melissa
A 5 point picture Hailey took of us
Grass is growing nicely around the brick by the tree.  Last year it was all dirt.  Planted grass then and put more seed on this year
All of our trees are getting so big
Rose Breasted Grosbeak
Oriole picture of the day
Pulled all the little weeds in the brick walkway

 Bill took the garbage out in the morning.  I put worship music on.  Just ate Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds for breakfast this morning.  Had my coffee with Almond Milk French Vanilla Creamer.  It warmed up outside pretty fast, so I read my Bible out on the deck.  Kit Kat joined me.  Relaxed and did some bird watching after that.  Then came in and started getting things on my camping list put in clothes baskets to take out to the camper. Bill started mowing the grass.  It has been growing really fast.  

Melissa called so I headed over to pick her and Hailey up to go to Cafe 476.  Melissa and I had Mochas and a cranberry chicken salad croissant.  Hailey just wanted an iced Latte'.  She had eaten right before she left home. We had fun visiting and laughing.  I'm so glad we have her home for 3 weeks before she goes off to work.  

When I got home, I loaded my car up and took two loads out.  There's always more to pack the first time camping after bringing stuff in for the winter.  I turned the refrigerator on while I was out there.  I came in and FaceTimed Vikki back.  I didn't have my phone in the camper when she FaceTimed me.  While I talked with her, I sat out and watched the birds for a while.  She got a new Oriole feeder that's really cute.  Her other one started leaking.  The house next to her went up for sale.  We are praying for good neighbors to buy it.  She, Peyton and Lilly stopped over to drop off some wire Vikki picked up for me.  She hung my red bird house Kenze made me when she was in high school.  It's so pretty.  The wrens like making a nest in it.  Hope they do again this year.  I was so thankful for her help.  After they left, I loaded stuff in the camper refrigerator.  Then I came in and Bill and I watched the movie, Guided By the Word.  It was a good one.  I love how he always takes the decorative pillows off the bed, and asks me if I want my electric blanket turned on.  Once in a while I do it, but not very often.  Eli sent me more songs today.  This time I had heard this album already.  It's one of my favorites and I listen to it all the time.  He is so special how he picks out such good ones.  I texted with him for a while.


No comments: