Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday, 5/16/23, Maddy came over, Went to bank, went to Kroger, went to Vikki's

 

The Red Columbine I got last year with the gift certificate for the boys band fundraiser is looking beautiful this year.  So many blossoms on it.


Maddy with her adult grilled cheese sandwich she got at the Coffee Beanery.  We laughed when she went to pick one half of the sandwich up.  
Brielle wanted to study the mentoring book with us.  It is so fun mentoring Maddy.  She is so sweet and loves Jesus.  I love this girl and her baby!
Such a cute 9 month old


She learned how to get out of their lol
Brielle drinking her bottle on Kenzie's blankets she had when she was a baby.  Grandma bought her the pink and maroon one at a bazaar.  It is so comfy for babies to lay on.
Vikki, Melissa and I had such a great time visiting tonight.  We found out that even in our dreams, we call out to Jesus.  I am so thankful and proud of these girls.
Melissa passed these jammies down to Peyton.  They used to be Haileys.  Peyton was so cute.  She came in and as soon as she saw them, she said she would be right back and came back wearing them.  She loves these and had just outgrown hers.  She was one happy girl!

Maddy got to my house at 8:45.  She was 15 minutes early, but I was ready.  We went to one of our favorite coffee shops, The Coffee Beanery.  They have the best coffee and a huge selection.  I got a bagel sandwich and she got an adult grilled cheese sandwich.  We brought everything back to my house and ate here.  The picture above of her sandwich really gave us a laugh.  Brielle was really good and so happy playing with the toys.  I set the barn up again for her too.  Maddy and I did our mentoring lesson.  It was a good one on seeking first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.  We had a good time hanging out together.  

After they left, I went to the bank and had the girl set up my new debit card.  I had called 7 different times and they always messed up.  I would give them information such as zip code, birthday, etc and they would say they didn't have that information in their system.  After all those tries, I decided I needed and in person visit.  The girl was so sweet and was such a great help.  She even gave me a debit card for Bill.  I went to Kroger too, to get 4 x gift cards.

Bill went on a couple mile walk on our road and McCarty today.  I just walked around here.
Things are growing like crazy.  Love seeing all of the changes each day.  I need to start back on the treadmill.  I like it because it gets my heart rate up there.  

In the evening, Melissa lost power, so she went to Vikki's.  I missed her call because I had my phone turned off from my bank visit.  Vikki called me to let me know she was at her house.  I went over for a visit too.  Vikki got this neat book of questions.  We did a few of them and boy did they ever make us have great conversations about what the question was.  Now Melissa and I want that book too.  

No itching cream needed for two days now.  Yay!  Love the cream Stacie made me.  


No comments: