Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sun. 5/21/23, 77 degrees for a high today, Went to church, taught 4th grade today, went to Vikki''s, went to Mooney's, went back to Vikki's 2 more times

 

Lots of blossoms on my Columbine

Melissa, me, Vikki, Peyton, Evan and Hailey
Ha ha, I really got into action.  I will probably be sore tomorrow.





We went to prayer, then church.  I taught 4th grade Sunday school today.  I traded with someone who took over my k-1 class a couple weeks ago.  I had a great group of kids who I had taught when they were in K-1.  It was so nice having them again.  Peyton was my helper and did a great job as always.  After church, we went out to eat at Sullivan's with Nancy and Ralph.

We came home and I took a little nap.  After that, I went to play badmitten with Peyton.  She had called me and asked if I would come over earlier.  When I got there, Melissa, Hailey and Evan were there too.  I gave all the kids drumsticks and visited with Melissa and Vikki for a while.  Then the kids and us girls went out and played some badminton, or should I say attempted to play.  We did so much laughing with the way we were all missing the birdie. 
I had to leave to get home, so Bill and I could go meet Bill and Sabrina at Mooney's.  We rode the motorcycle there.  We had yummy ice cream and a great visit.  Afterward, we rode to Vikki and Rody's.  Bill needed to ask Rody something.  Vikki was weeding out back, so I went and helped.  She used the spade.  I pulled the little weeds that came easily up with the roots.  
It was fun working together, even though she insisted I shouldn't help.  Rody made burgers for all of us on the grill.  They were the best ever!  Yum!  They smelled amazing while he was cooking them, but they tasted even better than they smelled.  We came home and when we got in the house, I realized I forgot my purse at Vikki's.  Back I went.  They were all outside playing volleyball.  Vikki got my purse for me and I came back home.  We watched a really good movie called "I Believe".  It was so good.  


No comments: