Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tues., 5/2/23, Maddy and Alec's 2nd Anniversary, another cold, rainy, very windy day, took our absentee ballots in, made rhubarb pie and sauce, went to prayer at church

Lots of woodpeckers were at the suet feeder today

Cut up the rhubarb from the garden 
Made a rhubarb pie and yummy sauce below

Kimmy sent me these pictures tonight.  She was going through pictures for Jacob's graduation.  My mom held my hand in it.  It is such a wonderful memory.  I had the best mom and dad ever!  I sure do miss them everyday!

It was another cold, rainy, very windy 40 degree day.  Brrr...I tried to stay inside as much as I could.  Bill took the garbage out in our new bins.  It was so windy, the recycling one blue over a couple of times.  We had to go drop off our absentee ballots in the morning.  I had a nice talk with Kimmy on the phone.  We think alike on a lot of things. After we hung up, I put on worship music, read my Bible and spent time with the Lord.  Bill was at the VA getting a blood test. I had a good day.  Not much itching from the eczema.  It's getting better! Thank you Lord!

I washed and cut up the rhubarb, then made a pie and cooked some to make rhubarb sauce.  Made personal Little Caesars pizza's for dinner; 2 for Bill and 1 for me.  Last time I made him one and he said he wish he had another.  He didn't want me to make him another one though.  This time I remembered!

After dinner, I went to church for prayer.  There were 11 of us there.  We had an awesome prayer time, lifting up the congregation, needs of people there, prayer points from Pastor's sermon, and our nation.  We have seen the Holy Spirit move in amazing ways through prayer.

When I got home, we had a piece of rhubarb pie.  Bill said it was good.  I was happy he liked it.  After that we relaxed in the love seat.  


  


No comments: