Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday, 5/26/23, Happy 18th Birthday Jacob, We love you! Went to Maddy's, went to Kenzie's, face timed with Jack,

Happy 18th Birthday Jacob!  We love you so much and we are so proud of you.  Go Green!  Cool shirt and wonderful cake.  

 Kenzie made delicious roast, carrots and potatoes in the crockpot.  It was so delicious and it was fine dining for sure.  She made us delicious and nutritious drinks too.
Selfie of Kenzie and me
The lilacs are now in full bloom
My hydrangea bush is looking beautiful now too.
These lilac bushes smelled so good while I was on the deck bird watching today. 
It was chalk spraying day at the kids school today.  Peyton got covered.  Isaac didn't want to do it because he didn't want to get his heelies dirty lol.
More iris's coming
Oriole on the feeder and another sitting in the tree
Rose-breasted Grossbeak visited today too.  Lots of other beautiful birds too.
Last picture of Jack's class.  They returned home late last night.  Jack two rows behind the girl in bright pink.

I had texted Jacob at 12:02 a.m. and wished him a happy birthday.  I told him to have his mom call me when he was up in the morning so I could call him.   He texted me in the morning, so I knew he was up.  I called Kimmy's phone and talked to him and wished him a happy birthday and sang the birthday song to him.  We talked for a few minutes about his old age lol.  He's always so much fun to joke with.  
 
I got ready, ate my oatmeal, and then went to Maddy's.  Brielle was falling asleep, so Maddy texted me asking if I would carry her upstairs when I got there at 10.  When I came in quietly, Brielle noticed and that was that...she woke up and stayed awake until about 11.  I played with her for a while while Maddy rested.  Then I changed her diaper and fed her.  She was on my lap, and we were watching worship on TV and she fell sound asleep.  I carried her upstairs and put her to bed.  Then I helped Maddy with getting her lunch ready and some other things around the house.  Around noon, her mom came over (she lives next door) and was going to take Maddy and Brielle to the store just to get them out of the house.  I forgot to get a picture of Brielle.  

I went to Kenzie's early then.  We took the raccoon she had trapped, and released it in a beautiful wooded spot with water.  We saw deer and a woodchuck, so it will be a perfect place for Mr. Raccoon.  It took a while to release it because a tarp had gotten caught and was keeping the bar from releasing.  I got it to release, but it would snap shut before the raccoon got out.  He was trying to go to the back of the cage.  Kenzie got a stick, and when I opened the cage the next time, she gave him a poke and he took off running.  We went back to her house and ate a fabulous meal (we both had second helpings it was so good) and she made and had cranberry strawberry juice.  Kenzie put a strawberry on the edge of our glasses to make it look pretty.  She also made us a coconut milk, cranberry juice and dried strawberry drink that was super delicious.  It was a Starbuck Recipe she got.  She showed me the downstairs baby room and the upstairs baby room they are working on.  They have redone all of the floors in the house except the bathroom and it looks amazing.  Thank you Kenzie for such a fun day with you at your place, for the delicious food, and for the wonderful wax melts.  I love you so much.  

I came home and watched birds, read the Bible, and then Bill put a movie in called Be the Light.  It was a good movie.  

No comments: