Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wed., 5/24/23, Maddy had her procedure, went to Peyton and Isaac's 5th grade graduation


Lilacs are in blossom and smell so good
I put a section of Kit Kat's blanket on the swing for her and now she lays there all the time 
Isaac took this selfie when we were playing cards.  He's sure cute!  Love his big smile!
Me, Isaac and Peyton playing 3-13
Beautiful oriole

Peyton standing for being in Safety Patrol at their 5th grade graduation.  Peyton and Isaac both stood for being Mentors to other students, but I couldn't see Isaac to get a picture.  They both were amazing mentors.
Isaac with his teacher
Isaac getting his 5th grade graduation certificate
Peyton with her teacher






Isaac

Peyton


Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and Rody




Peyton, Papa, Nana and Isaac

Miss Charity and Peyton...she is one of Peyton's favorite people at school

Mrs. Saenz and Isaac (Isaac's 1st grade teacher) 

Some pictures from Jack's trip to Washington DC.  Today they went to Arlington National Cemetery, Military Women's Memorial, Marine Corps Memorial, Museum of the Bible, and Medieval Times
Jack and Joey

Jack on far left...crowns on heads

Jack on far right

Arlington National Cemetery


It was so windy when I got up, that I went outside quickly and brought in some things I didn't want breaking or blowing away.

Maddy had her procedure this morning. They did two Ablation's trying to get her heart in rhythm for good.  Praying for great results.  She will know for sure in 3 weeks.  She came home and was in lots of pain and couldn't use her hands.  She can't lift baby Brielle for 2 weeks.  Praying for a speedy and great recovery with no complications.  

Sue called and wanted me to come anoint her with oil and pray with her.  I did, then Charlie got home and needed to change his bandages from where his skin got thin and peeled off on his hand, wrists, and one upper arm.  Sue and I assisted him.  He had used tape before, but now it was hard to get off, so he held the bandage in place and I wrapped it. It seemed to work good.  I prayed for him too.  They cut his blood thinner in half so hopefully this heals and doesn’t happen again.

Read my Bible, read my Blessings or Curses, You choose Book and did questions, and wrote answers in my notebook.  Stacie and I are both reading this book and then discussing it.

Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off after school while she went and had her air condition fixed again.  It was nice and cool when she came back to pick them up.  While she was gone, we played a game of 3-13.  Peyton was ahead most of the game.  She won with a score of 34, Isaac was next with 40 (he was behind until the King round) and I had 59.  They beat me and were pretty happy about it.  Vikki got here to pick them up right as we finished our game.  She needed to get home quickly so they could get ready for their 5th grade graduation tonight.

We got egg salad sandwiches and soup from Souper Cafe for dinner.  Then we left for the school.  The graduation was very nice.  Peyton and Isaac are very good, respectful, smart students and I am so proud of them.  

No comments: