Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday, 5/8/23, 4 orioles were here this morning, Went for coffee, recovered chair cushion, finished weeding flower bed, weeded some along the small woods,


I held Brielle at Biggby's this morning and shared my muffin with her.  She loved it, but it sure was messy

Two orioles on the jelly feeder and one on the regular feeder
One oriole on the jelly feeder and two on the regular feeder. l Another one was flying around

Orioles liked the suet today too
.
Brielle while Maddy and I did our Mentoring lesson
 
Material I took off from the seat in the camper
Seat after I redid it

                          Hailey and Brianna having fun! Got these from Hailey's post 







I was happy to look out and see 4 orioles flying around this morning.  Nice seeing them on the feeders when they landed.  

Met Maddy at 8:30 at Biggby.  Had a smoothie this time.  Maddy and I both got muffins.  I shared mine with Brielle.  She sure loved it.  It was so messy, because it crumbled into small pieces.  They didn't have any high chair seats for babies.  We moved to the big meeting room, because no one was using it.  Then we could put Brielle on the floor while we did our lesson.  She was such a good baby.  Brielle had to go to her 9 month check up, so we are finishing our lesson later.  

When I got home, Bill brought the staple gun in from the shed, and I stapled the vinyl on the cover to the seat for the camper.  It turned out really good.  Of course, I prayed lots for God to help me.  I sewed a couple of pair of Jack's jogging pants that had little rips in them.  It will help Melissa to have extra pants for him, so will drop them off tomorrow.

Bill picked up all of my piles from weeding the other day.  I finished the last little section of the flower garden.  Then I weeded some in the little woods on the side of the house.  Nice to see my ferns poking up and false forget me nots blooming.  Purple hyacinths are pretty out there too.  

Vikki sent me pictures and videos of orioles at her house today.  She had Rose Breasted Gross Beaks too.  I am so glad she has lots of birds coming and has such a nice place to sit and watch them.  

I checked off my list of what is in the camper already, and put a couple of things in it from the house.  Made hot dogs on the grill, potatoes with onions and butter on the grill, and corn for dinner.  Then we watched a movie.  Ross who Bill is mentoring gave us the movie Happy Feet to watch and said he is like the penguin who can't sing.  It was a weird movie.


 

No comments: