Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday, 5/5/23, Went to Melissa's, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, the kids stayed with me while Vikki when to her appreciation dinner, Went to Sam's Club, watched a movie

Me, Hailey and Melissa


When Vikki was over, we sat outside and she took these great pictures 

Picked up chicken nuggets and fries McDonalds for Peyton, and subs from subway for Isaac and I.  Peyton and Isaac both had shakes too. They both picked what they wanted.
Relaxing at Nana's

Brielle happy about her Easter book
Maddy sent me this today
Isaac, me (in my new Michigan State Sweatshirt Vikki found for me) and Peyton
Vikki took this great pictures of the eagles.  She watched them feed their babies. Video below


I looked outside and saw, my solar bug outside was lit up.  It never lit up last year, so I had to take a picture
Beautiful sunset tonight

In the morning, I went to visit Melissa and Hailey, and dropped off the CMU clothes off I found at garage sales to her.  We had a nice visit, then I had to get home because Vikki was dropping the kids off at my house to spend time with me.  Yay! 

 I read my Bible outside while I waited for Vikki and the kids to get here.  Vikki had 30 minutes to spend before she had to leave for her appreciation dinner at school.  We sat outside and she took some great pictures of a woodpecker that was on the feeder.  She and the kids had chocolate chip cookies I made with no nuts.  They don't like the ones with nuts in them.  I had ones with nuts, because I love them with nuts in them.

After Vikki left,  I picked up Isaac and my order from Subway, then I picked up Peyton's order from McDonalds, plus Isaac's shake.  I brought them home and we all ate.  The kids were so polite and thanked me a couple of times.  Peyton told me it was like they were at school here again like during Covid and I asked them if they wanted me to ring the bell.  They both said no lol.  

I opened the camper up, and brought the bedding in to wash before we go camping next week.
It was so nice being in it again. 

Vikki came and picked the kids up.  She went home to get some flower bed work done.  Bill got home from collecting money for the Marine Corp League at Pat's.  We relaxed for a little while before he had to be at his dentist appt at 3.  When he left, I went out and did lots of weeding and edging.  I will be putting Preen down tomorrow.  I have one more flower garden to do again, then the woods needs some weeding.  I was sure happy to sit outside and relax afterwards.  Bill got home and we went over the State Rally and Street Party flyers Cindy made up for us.  She did an outstanding job on them.  

We went to Sam's Club and got some things we needed.  Came home, put stuff away and watched a movie called Moving Mountains.  It was a true story.   








No comments: