Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sat.., 5/20/23, redid blog from Adam's Birthday, Work day at church,

Over 100 turned out to help with working at church to complete phase 1 of our church prayer park and also put sound panels up on the ceiling in the sanctuary.  This is some of the outdoor crew of volunteers.  Bill in center back row. 

Isaac was a great helper


Got some buds coming on my Kalanachoe plant that Gayla gave me. This one will be red.
This is the same kind of plant only orange.  I got this one from Aldi
Jack (second from the left in the back row) and his class volunteering at Heart of Saginaw



Jack in the truck holding the bag
Bird feeders are busy, two at a time today

Jack ready to leave for his Washington DC trip

Jack in the middle of his friends


Did my morning routine.  Didn't take many pictures today.  Jack called to say goodbye.  He leaves for his Washington DC trip tonight at 11:30.  Appreciate prayers for safe travel and protection while there and a safe trip home for him and all with him.  In the evening, I put chicken, cut up potatoes, baby carrots, onions, butter and seasoning in an aluminum pan, covered it and put it on the grill.  I bird watched while it was cooking.  I made brownies and had them going in the kitchen oven. Bill told me dinner was really good.  We watched a movie after dinner.


 







No comments: