Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thurs., 5/25/23, Went to Aldi, Sam's Club and Home Store, Went to Maddy's, Went to Evan's Birthday party, Evan spent the night

 

My Clematis got its first blossom today.  Many more coming!

Evan's 12th Birthday Party with friends from school, Vikki and kids and Bill and I.  The kids sure had fun and got exercise.  The cake was delicious!































Evan spent the night at our house.  He sure had fun playing minecraft with Uncle Jared

Put chicken in the crockpot. Kit Kat seemed like something was wrong, so I went out to check her out.  She seemed a little sore in the back end.  She ate and then acted ok, but didn't stay on the swing as long as usual.  When I went back out later, she was under the deck.  I went shopping at Aldi, Sam's Club and the Home Store in the morning.  Came home and made banana cream pudding dessert.  Later I made a salad, chicken noodle casserole and corn on the cob.  Bill met Alec at Panera, and I went to Maddy's and took her the food I made and also ate with her and hung out with her until Alec got home.  We had fun talking.  She is even more sore today and using a cane to get around.  Brielle was with her mom.  I sure will be glad when she is fully recovered from her heart procedure and all is well.  She was at a very high risk of having a stroke.  Sure am praying for her.  I talked with Alec for a few minutes, then left for home.  I got a text from Melissa saying they were going to have Birthday Cake in a few minutes at Evan's party.  I called Bill to tell him, and we both headed over to Airborne.
We got there a few minutes apart.  The cake was delicious. Bruce made a guinea pig cake because Evan loves guinea pigs.  His friends and cousins all had fun jumping and going on all the things there.  It's a really fun place for a party.  Evan came to our house to spend the night.  Melissa went home and got his things together and then came over and dropped them off and stayed and visited until around 11. 
 


No comments: