Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wed., 5/10/23, Went grocery shopping, Cleaned and finished loading camper, went to give Wes his birthday present, put Preen down, watered plants

 

Kit Kat sleeping next to me while I red my Bible outside
She sure wasn't bird watching lol.  She never moved when I got up.
Maddy sent me these cute pictures today


I got up early and got my shower taken.  Bill need in the bathroom to get ready to go with Charlie for breakfast and to Flint to pick up the State Rally flyers and post cards he had printed up.  I had a nice talk with Sue on the phone.  

I went to Meijer and Aldi to get groceries for our trip.  Bill was home by the time I got home.I drove back and put the groceries in the camper.  Last night we loaded the motorcycle in the camper so that was a big thing done.  I did some cleaning today, then packed my clothes and Bill packed his.  Only last minute stuff left now.  

I made spaghetti for dinner.  I also made a white cake with frosting which is Bill's favorite.  We went to get a Mooney's gift certificate and then took Wes's birthday card and the gift certificate over to Wes.  We had to drop off some of the flyers and postcards for them to take the Faith Rider meeting on Sat. since we won't be here for it.  

When we got home, I put Preen around the plants by the shed, around the house, in the new flower garden, and around the tree with bricks around it.  Then I watered everything.  Bill had CMA stuff to work on.  He had to do the agenda and will lead the discussions and give a devotion.  He works hard and does a great job being State Coordinator.  It was after nine when I got inside.  I frosted the cake, then we had a piece.  It sure felt good to sit down.  Too busy to bird watch today.  Vikki called and talked to me for a while.  I am really tired, so will be going to bed by 10:30 hopefully.   

No comments: