Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wed., 5/3/23, Cleaned part of the house, filled oriole feeders and hung outside, went to ball game, watched a good movie

Alec, Maddy, Brielle, Bill enjoying the ball game
Me and Baby B
Baby B, Maddy and Alec
Other Marines watching the ball game the Marine Corp. League sponsors...the one on the right is my cousin, Pat. Only met him after he joined the Marine Corp. League.  His Grandpa Ed and my Grandpa Johnny were brothers. We are sure we met when we were young kids, but don't remember each other.

Put good worship on, then after that we read our Bibles.  Had my yummy oatmeal with blueberries, bananas and walnuts.  Also had my coffee.  I switched to Almond Milk creamer, since I read and have been told dairy products can trigger eczema.  It tasted really good, so I am glad I can still have my coffee with creamer in it.  Bill went to mentor Ross from church.

I filled the oriole feeders and hung them out.  Can't wait til they come.  I did lots of bird watching today.  There were so many...nuthatches, woodpeckers, finches, cardinals, blue jays, plus some annoying black birds.  One squirrel came to visit too.  

I cleaned the living room, family room and entrance way.  Plan on cleaning the rest tomorrow.
We stopped at Culver's for dinner on our way to the ball game.  Maddy and Alec came to the game too.  We had fun!  During the last inning, Brielle, got tired and was crying quite a bit.  We all tried walking her, but they forgot her pacifier, so she just wanted that and wouldn't settle down.  

I had sent a copy of a page of healing scriptures I got out of a magazine.  I sent my friend, Linda, a picture of them I had on my phone, but it was hard for her to read.  Tonight I typed them up for her and made them large print and bold also.  I am mailing her a copy tomorrow.  Got it in the envelope and all ready to mail.   I will be using this large print copy too. I was prayed for for healing of this eczema by the elders.   I am declaring the Word of God over me out loud and believing.  Doing what God's Word tells me to do.  I watched some videos of people who have eczema and what they learned to do to avoid triggers and help.  These people had it far worse than me.  I felt so bad for them.  It moved me to pray for anyone who has this, especially little babies and children.  One thing I learned was to drink lots of water.  I'm not so good at that, but began today.  I can already tell a difference.  Thank you, Jesus!








 

No comments: