Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tues., Tues.,, 5/23/23, Missing my mom, went to Costco with Bill, read Bible on the deck

 






Missing my beautiful sweet mom who went to heaven 16 years ago.  She was the one I always wanted to talk to when things were going good and when they were not so good.  She was always encouraging and always had the right words to say.  Sometimes I still go to call her, then I remember I can't.  She gave the best hugs ever too!


These are some of the birds my phone picked up while I was bird watching today

Beautiful Azalea plant Melissa and Bruce gave me when we moved here 20 years ago.

Bill took the garbage out.  I had my oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries and walnuts on it.  I just drank water, no coffee today.  I put on some good worship music while I ate. 

I vacuumed the house, while Bill was outside.  Then I went out on the deck and read my Bible.  It was warm early this morning and then got up to the 80's quickly.  I cleaned some drawers and went through some clothes.  Have some to donate to the thrift store.  

I made personal pizzas for dinner.  After we ate, I went to prayer at church.  Prayer time was awesome.  When I got home, Bill and I watched a movie, called Season of Miracles.

Bethlehem posted more pictures of Jack and his class in Washington.  I texted Melissa and she called me right after.  We talked for a few minutes and then I finished my movie called Season of Miracles.

No comments: