Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thurs., 11/30/23, Kenzie went to her dr. appt. She is 39 weeks tomorrow. Baby can come at any time! Yay! Put the nativity out, went shopping, Met with Fred at Carols, went to Isaac’s first band concert

Bill took a picture last night of the lights he put up at our house..You can see the flags blowing.  It was very cold and windy when he put them up
Bill putting the finishing touches on the nativity.  It was much nicer today, 48 degrees and sunny.  I helped him since it was so nice out. 
All Done

Tom, Matthew, Debbie, Fred, Carol, me and Bill
Isaac before his concert...such a great kid
Isaac at his concert...he did a great job
Isaac in front of the director
Isaac leaning over to talk to a friend before a song
Tonight with the nativity added

 I got up early and took my shower, then ate and had my coffee.  Listened to great worship music, then read our Bibles.  After that, Bill asked me if I wanted to set the outside Nativity up with him.  Since it was so nice out, I told him I did.  I brought the pieces down from upstairs, but had him bring the 3 shepherds in a box because that one was heavy.  He had plug strips nailed to the stable which made it very easy to set the nativity up and plug everything in.  He also had one in the bottom to plug more stuff into.  It went super fast and was fun setting up.  Vikki and the kids usually help us, and they had offered, but this is the warmest day and no rain in the forecast for today.  Tomorrow and Saturday are cooler with rain both days.  Also with meeting Fred and Bill’s sisters and families, then Isaac having his concert, we couldn’t work it out today the get the kids to help.  Vikki called me.  She went to Kenzie’s dr. appt. with her and tomorrow she will be 39 weeks.  Baby can come any day now.  Yay!

I went shopping after we were done.  When I got home, I put Fred and Carol’s birthday gifts in bags and wrote out their cards.   Then I ordered the pizzas and breadsticks and we left to pick them up at G’s and then headed to Carol’s.  My sister, Brenda, called me so I talked to her on the way.  It was nice hearing from her.  Debbie was already there.  Bill and I had a piece of Carol’s sheet cake while we waited for Fred and everyone else to get there.  Fred got there a half hour late, then 15 minutes later, Tom and Matthew came.  We ate and visited.  I was so happy Matthew got to come.  He told me about a Bible Study he is in with 13 other guys where they study the Bible and apply it to their lives. He loves Jesus and he loves the church he goes to which is a good one that preaches truth from the Bible. I’m so thankful for the love of Jesus people show him at his church.  Debbie picked up a birthday cake she ordered from Zhender's for Fred and Carol.  It was delicious, but Carol’s was even better.  They opened their gifts and liked them.  Shani came right as we were getting ready to leave for Isaac’s concert.  We said our goodbye’s to everyone, then left.

Vikki, Rody and Peyton saved us seats at the school for Isaac’s concert.  It was in the auditorium so was nice an comfy.  The Pruitt’s sat ahead of us so we talked with them for a while.  Their son played violin in the orchestra.  They did a great job.  After the orchestra, the music class sang.  They sure did a great job and sounded amazing.  Then Isaac’s band played.  Issac looked so handsome.  He did a great job playing his clarinet.  We weren’t were we could see him good because the director was in front of him.  It’s amazing to see how well they did for just beginners.  We waited to see Isaac afterwards.

We came home and watched a Christmas movie.  It was a good one. but I can’t remember the name of it.



No comments: