Friday, January 5, 2024

Friday, 1/5/24, Went to Sam’s Club, went to Aldi, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, Stopped at Melissa’s, Ate spaghetti and then had ice cream, Vikki and Rody picked them up later

 

Bill hung yellow balls from the ceiling in the garage so we would know exactly where to park
Peyton shuffling for our game of 3-13
Isaac, Peyton and Papa eating spaghetti.  Isaac and Peyton each ate two helpings

Rehvyn after his bath
 

Made a cappuccino then headed to Walgreen’s, then Aldi’s, and then Sam’s Club.  I found some great soft slacks at Sam’s for $9.  Then went back today to get more, then got a top that’s goes with them out of the same material.  

I came home and we read our Bibles.  Bill bought us new highlighters and they work so good.  They don’t show through to the other side of the page.  I relaxed for a while, then went to pick Peyton and Isaac up from school.  We prayed for Hailey together as she is heading home from Georgia today.  She loved the Passion.  We stopped at Melissa’s to drop off Evan’s hat he left at our house.  I dropped off a pair of the slacks I bought so she could try them. She loved them too, so I gave her the pair I left.  She and Bruce went to Sam’s later and she got two more pair and a top to go with them too.  We came home and I warmed up spaghetti.  The kids loved it and ate two helpings.  They were so cute.  I gave them a chocolate mint and Bill gave them each a cookie.  Peyton and I played Tonk, then we played 3-13.  I won by 10 points.  She had been at -40 and then I went out a lot and she got points and I lost points.  It was a close one.  Bill, Peyton and I played Flip Uno next.  I won the first two hands by lots and had almost 500 points.  They add all the points they get stuck with to my score.  We decided it was close enough, so we quit and had ice cream before Vikki and Rody came to pick them up.  They were at Culver’s and were coming here afterwards.  They came in and we all sat in the family room and visited.  Peyton and Isaac had their backpacks for school and we weighed them and Peyton’s weighs 20 lbs. and Isaac’s is close to 16.  Those are some heavy backpacks for kids to be carrying.  

Kenzie FaceTimed me and showed me she made spaghetti too.  She also was making protein balls for a healthy snack.  She showed me sweet Rehyvn.  He had just had a bath.  She sent me some adorable pictures too.







No comments: