Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tues., 1/9/24, Went to breakfast with Bill and Charlie, packed all but last minute stuff, went to prayer in the evening


Isaac got a hair cut today...He’s looking very handsome
Snow this morning and during the day, then rain when I went to prayer in the evening
Pretty out when I went to mail something today
I took this picture when I used Kimmy and Jared’s bowl they got me for Christmas.  Bill is enjoying his soup in his bowl from them too in the background
Ha Ha!  It looks like Bill had the same idea.  After we ate he sent me these two pictures.
 We definitely love our bowls!  We give you a 5 star Kimmy and Jared.

Charlie had to go get bloodwork done.  It was snowing out, so Sue decided she didn’t want to take a chance on falling.  She called me and said she was just going to stay home.  She needs knee replacements and is also having trouble with her hip right now, so I understood.  She has to walk outside to get to the car.  Bill and I still met Charlie.  We had a nice breakfast and visit at Leo’s.  Charlie and I both had the veggie omelet and potatoes and Bill had oatmeal and bacon.  He shared a piece of bacon with Charlie and I.   Charlie took half of his meal home to Sue.  I took half of mine home for later.  Bill had to go get bloodwork done, so Charlie dropped me off on his way home since he goes right by our house.  

The snow was pretty, but it sure was heavy and slushy.  Pretty messy out.  Bill and I worked on packing our suitcases and getting a list of the last minute things so we are sure not to forget anything.   We had chicken noodle soup and Bill's wonderful dumplings for dinner.
I was very excited to use my new bowl I got for Christmas.

I went to prayer in the evening.  It was raining pretty hard and messy out.  It felt like a stay at home night, but I was so glad I went.  Prayer was amazing, and Andrea came for the first time.  She and her family have been coming to our church for over a year now.  We met them at a restaurant when she noticed Bill’s New Life Sweatshirt and asked us about our church.  They came to visit the next week and have been coming ever since.  They are such a nice family.  





 

No comments: