Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday, 1/7/24, Went to prayer, then church, came home and warmed up leftovers, went to Sam’s Club and Meijer’s, Vikki, Kenzie and baby came over

Me and my sweet great grandson
 Bill and little sweetie!
Ready to leave
Me and Mykenzie

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I was thankful I woke up with at least an hour to get ready, and still make it in time for prayer before church.  Maddy and Alec sat by us.  I taught  Sunday School.  Peyton was my wonderful helper.  She always helps so much and does it without having to be told.  I had Bentley, Ty and Thomas in my class for the first time.  They all did great.  All of the kids did.  

After church, we came home and warmed up the left overs from last night.   Then we relaxed in our recliner loveseat and took a little nap.  I didn’t fall asleep, but relaxing felt good.  

We went to Sam’s Club and Meijer to get a few things.  Picked up some peanut butter cracker snack packs for our trip.  We went to Goodrich Theater too and got tickets to watch the Michigan game tomorrow night.  We have rewards for tickets and popcorn.  It will be fun and I know Bill will love it.  I talked to Kimmy while she and Jared were taking Jacob back to MSU.  Jacob is still coughing and not feeling real good.  I am praying he does much better tomorrow since he has to start back with his classes.  I talked to Melissa for a long time.  Love talking to my girls! 

We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for our evening meal.  Super soft bread so they were really good.  Vikki, Kenzie and Rehvyn came over.  I was so nice having them come over again.  I got to hold Rehvyn the whole time except when Bill wanted to hold him for a minute.  Kenzie and Vikki ate some homemade bread.  They were going to have salads at Vikki’s, but had something to hold them over.  Rehvyn slept the whole time he was here.  
After they left, Bill and I watched a movie.



 

No comments: